Residential Tenants have the following legal obligations:
- To pay the rent in the manner and on the dates agreed upon;
- To pay all household bills, including but not limited to the payment of Council tax, gas, electricity, water, telephone, etc.
- To respect and take reasonable care of the Landlord's property, furniture and fittings;
- To report any defects to the Landlord immediately;
- Not to use the property for any other purpose other than residential accommodation;
- Not to do anything that would cause nuisance, damage or annoyance to the Landlord and/or the neighbours;
- Not to leave the property unoccupied for more than 14 days without first informing the Landlord;
- To inform the Landlord should other persons become residents in the property; and
- To adhere to all the terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement.